Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Noah's News

Hello everyone, My name is Noah and I am 11 months old. I keep hearing mama and dada say that I am going to be a big brother soon. And I finally figured out what it means!! This May I will have to share my parents, toys, dog, kitty, and everything else.... WHY ME? I am excited to get to pick on someone else though besides Kaden. He snapped at me the other day so I think that he is starting to get fed up with me. So if you see mama - check out her belly - she says it is getting bigger and that her pants aren't fitting right. But I can't tell!

Love, Noah Ryan

(Note from Mom - due May 12th and not quite showing yet :O)

No comments: